WHAT I DO.
Since 1997, I have been consulting and training for small businesses, schools, and residential clients, specializing in Apple products. New installations, upgrades, migrations from Windows PC’s, advising clients on hardware and software purchases, designing wired and wireless networks.
- Setup – Installation of new Apple products – Mac computers, iPads, iPhones, Apple Watch, and Apple TV devices
- Routine Maintenance – Software updates for Mac OS, iOS, Watch OS, and tvOS
New Software Installs – New 3rd-party application installations and upgrades
- Backup or Restore – Local onsite backups, hard drives, software setup
- Cloud Integration – Having all of your files accessible from anywhere
- PC to Mac Conversions – All of your files, photos, browser bookmarks and more
- Solving Problems – Troubleshooting problems as they come up – hardware, software, networks
- Wireless – Getting the most of your WiFi networks for your home or business
- Networks – Wired ethernet network design and upgrades
- 1-on-1 Instruction – Learn more about your Apple devices, ask any questions in a friendly, non-judgmental setting